My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Final four

Well - we made it to the final four in the avatar contest, but it isn't looking good. As of this morning we only have 35% of the vote. I knew the kitty in a costume was going to be tough competition, but it is kicking our butts!

Please head over to Pop Candy and vote for Dozer. He wants to win REALLY bad. But if we can't, I have to say I am truly amazed we made it as far as we did. Sounds so cheesy, but it was an honor just to be chosen for the top 32! There are some really funny and creative avatars out there and for Dozer to be lumped in that category is awesome.

I'll be glad when this is over, too, so I can get back to normal blogging. Being in a contest is draining!!!!!

10 comments:

Biddie said...

Ok, I voted again. When will we know?

Marni said...

Today's vote will narrow down to the final two... voting for that begins after 5 p.m. tonight. The winner will be determined after tomorrow's votes end.

How did the percentage look? I can't get to the voting page today for some reason. Can you give me an update? Anyone? Are we still behind?

Biddie said...

It looks like we're at 57%. Whoo Hoo!

Marni said...

squealing REALLY!

KLee said...

It's now back down to about 45%. I can't vote more than once, or I would. I hope Big Tongue licks that kitty!

Marni said...

Oh bummer!

Biddie said...

I think that I voted 2x..I logged off then came back later..then again, I'm not sure that I know what I'm doing anyway...

Cup said...

I just voted. You're @ 41%. I'll stuff the ballot box.

Coffeypot said...

'Fraid it's over. The cat won by 59 to 41 percent. But you and Dozer did great.

Biddie said...

That bites. :(