My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Just my opinion

Who gives a rat's a$$ about Britney and K-fed?

She is white trash, he is a male skank-ho. He left his first girlfriend/wife (whatever) while she was pregnant with their second child. In my mind that makes him a major loser... did Britney think he would change? Especially after he got to spend HER money?

She's got her kids a.k.a. someone to love her unconditionally... which she needs because she has no class, brains, or self worth. Now she can dump the idiot that knocked her up and hope she can reclaim her previous fame.

Got news for ya chick -- the divorce was inevitible. Irreconcilable differences, huh?... You didn't see that coming from a mile away? You may be even dumber (is that a word) than I thought you were.

And your career? You ruined it when you went on with Matt Lauer while smacking your gum and claiming that the media was the cause of your issues. If you don't want the media around act like, say, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher or Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn or William H Macy and Felicity Huffman... keep your fanny in the house and STOP making a spectacle out of yourself.

Maybe then you will get your credibility back and can continue on with your career. You really were good at one point... but you've lost it, hon. You have A LOT of work to do.

9 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

oh dear....

Marni said...

Was I too harsh?

DJ Andi said...

Well maybe a little...I kind of have a crush on her. Not when she smacks gum or wears MILF t-shirts or wears trucker clothing and stuff like that, but BK (that would be Before K-fed)? Yes. You know like when she was with Justin and got married for a day and well, need I say more?

She's got some groovy tunes. Her last album had some adult songs and several were real good (Toxic, Breath On Me). One of my favorites though from her first album is the remake of Cher's (maybe Sonny and Cher's) And The Beat Goes On. It bubblegum, but in a groovy way.

The scariest part of the whole thing is that K-fed seems to be very fertile. That's just wrong. Could somebody please neuter him? He should not be allowed to procreate!!!!!

Marni said...

I just can't stand him... and she is dumb for sticking up for him and pretending all is well. I know she doesn't want to admit failure, but please... enough already... I'm proud of her for finally doing something about it... I just hope she doesn't take. him. back.

AND then, don't get me started on the Anna Nicole fiasco. The only reason I haven't commented on that is because she IS a mom going through a hard time losing her child. I can empathize with her... BUT have you seen the footage on ET with her? It is like a train wreck... don't want to watch it but you can't turn away...

Biddie said...

I think you've about said it all. Except HA HA!!! That's what happens when you steal a guy away!!!!

barista brat said...

"keep your fanny in the house and STOP making a spectacle out of yourself"

haha, in england "fanny" is slang for "vagina", so in either country your comment works!

Coffeypot said...

I guess you saw on the news today that he has counter sued for sole custody of the kids and spousal support. What an ass. Of course, unless some deep hidden motherly genes come to surface, I don’t think the kids would be better off with her, either. Maybe they should come and live with us.

nancy said...

I agree with you. And no one can really honestly say they ever really honestly thought they would last forever.

Now about Reese and Ryan, that is one that makes me a little bit sad.

I need a life.

Anonymous said...

Like Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher? So, have your body completely remodelled and flaunt it all over the place with a guy young enough to be your son?

Sound advice there. Britney would be a fool not to take it.