My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Sunday, May 14, 2006

And the winner is...


ARAS! I am so excited he won Survivor! He is one hot dude and he worked his fanny off throughout the show. If Terry hadn't been there he definitely would have won the majority of the challenges. I'm happy to see someone work hard and deserve the win instead of riding someone's coat tails and get it on sympathy.

Next stop for Survivor... Cook Islands. Who will be the sole survivor? I'm going to make sure I watch and see!

I have GOT to get Carl to send in his video... why not me? I don't think I could do it - too big of a chicken. I want to do the Amazing Race. I would rather travel around the world and perform crazy/exciting challenges than sit on a hot beach and get sand everywhere! Yuck! Plus - who would want to see me in a bathing suit or wearing a buff as a top? Not appealing! :)

1 comment:

Cup said...

I don't watch "Survivor" ... but I agree with you that Aras is one hot boy.