With that said, here are just some random thoughts going thru my head...
- My baby girl, Bug, is going to be 15 in two weeks. GAH! When did THAT happen?
- And J-man? In a month he will be 18. EIGHTEEN! A man!
- With that being said... 18 is an adult. I won't call him J-man... I don't think I need to make him anonymous any longer. His name is Jarrett and I am his proud mama.
- Jarrett has signed up for the Future Soldiers program... that means when he graduates at the end of this coming year (fingers crossed) he is going in the Army.
- Am I scared for him? HELL YES.
- Is it what HE wants to do? Hell yes.
- Because of that I will proudly sport an Army Mom sticker on the bumper of my car.
- This time next year I will need therapy.