We have decided to take Grimmy in on Saturday. We can't do it any earlier because I have to be there... have to... but have deadlines at work that I can't miss. And Carl has to work until Friday. He won't take him in without me.
Don't get me wrong. He isn't suffering. He can make it until then without pain (I hope), but he isn't himself. And we have noticed that his back legs aren't as strong as they used to be.
So it is time.
I've accepted it. It doesn't make it any easier, but I know he needs to be released from all of this.
I'll let you know when it happens.
And then maybe this blog can be less macabre.
Hugs to you all.
A Forced March in the Woods. Part 2
7 months ago