My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, January 21, 2011

Technology issues

All of our electronics are acting up.

You know I love World of Warcraft, right? Well, I got an email the other day stating they received notice that I was trying to "sell" our acccount. That could be FAR from the truth so I, stupidly, used the emails link to go to my account. And almost immediately was innundated with a virus. One that is SO bad it has completely shut my computer down.

I had to change my email password twice, the WoW account's password once, and install an "authenticator" on the account. Luckily, I caught it before "THEY" could do any damage to that... but my computer is L.O.C.K.E.D. up.

Carl is taking it to the Geek Squad today to get it fixed. Grrrr...

And now my phone will not send emails. I can get them and I can write them, but it will NOT send them. The error message says the password is wrong. Hello... I changed that when I changed the one on the computer.

So tired of dealing with it. Just want to get a basic device.... but what if something happens to my computer again? I have to have the book of face and email! I have to Twit and pic. Ugh.

I hate technology -- better yet -- I hate the jerks that like to destroy your technology.

Happy Friday y'all! Hopefully, I'll be back online later today... killing some murlocs, gore hounds, whelps, drakes, and rock elementals (to name a few).

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

I have no idea what WoW is - but I am sorry this happened.

Those viruses are heinous.

Good luck - glad to hear from you.

Teresa said...

That is so awful. I hate it when people do that. I've learned to try and always warn family members to not click links in emails and sometimes even things from friends/family are hoax stuff that will steal your info.