My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Back to reality

These past two weeks have been glorious. I haven't done a damn thing. HAHAHA!

I have to go back to work in the morning. The thought of getting up at 5a.m. is killing me, but it is a necessary evil.

In a way, I'm looking forward to it though. I am not a stay-at-home kinda girl. I like being in an office and around other folks.

Plus I work from home on Tuesday and Wednesday so one day in the office isn't too bad.

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Stinks doesn't it? But one day isn't so bad.

I am going to be so sad tomorrow because no one will be home - I have had such a good time with the family the last two weeks. Hopefully we will get the snow they are forecasting [I only need two inches for them to close schools - woohoo]but probably not.

I dread poor Pooldad having to get up early too - it is so dang cold here.

Have fun - enjoy your co workers.

Kate said...

Man... I was pitying myself for having to get up at 7! Have fun back to work - I go cagey when I'm at home too long. Or I clean constantly which... also isn't good for anything!