My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Only because Skippy asked

And I have nuttin' else to write about at the moment.

1. Where is your cell phone? On my desk and next to my right hand.
2. Your hair? Needs to be cut
3. Your mother? In South Georgia for a funeral -- and missed very much
4. Your father? Crazy as hell
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? I don't remember!
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee
8. Your goal? To get out of debt some day
9. What room are you in? Can a cubicle be considered a room?
10. Your hobby? Reading and playing ToonTown
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In a smaller house in the mountains
13. Where were you last night? On my fat butt in front of the TV
14. Something you aren't? Patient
15. Muffins? Banana Nut Muffins
16. Wish list item? Enough $$ to pay off our debt
17. Where did you grow up? Georgia
18. Last thing you did? Went to lunch with coworkers
19. What are you wearing? Black pants, pink blouse and a sweater
20. Your TV? My fave pastime
21. Your pets? My "forever" babies
22. Your friends? The best
23. Your life? Frustrating right now
24. Your mood? Irritated and worried
25. Missing someone? Always
26. Vehicle? New brakes (that we couldn't afford)
27. Something you're not wearing? Lipstick
28. Your favorite store? Best Buy
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Last night
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Carl and Dozer (crazy I know)
33. One place that I go over and over? My fantasy of the future
34. One person who emails me regularly?My boss
35. Favorite place to eat? MOE'S!!!

If you'd like to play along... go for it.

1 comment:

Biddie said...

Great answers! I count Ruby as one of my best friends too :)