Yep... it's been a while. I've still got nuttin' new to tell you.
So... I read this over at Nea's place and thought I'd play along just to get something posted!
1. What time did you get up this morning? About 4:40
2. How do you like your steak? Medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Transformers II
4. What is your favorite tv show? Lost, Ghost Hunters, Survivor
5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? In the mountains on a horse farm
6. What did you have for breakfast? Ham and cheese croissant
7. What is your favorite food? Mexican!!!
8. What foods do you dislike? Brussel sprouts and liver
9. Favorite place to eat? Moe's
10. Favorite dressing? Catalina
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Honda Accord
12. What are your favorite clothes? A pair of comfy jeans and either an oversized t-shirt or sweatshirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Australia, England or Ireland
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on how I'm feeling that day... I try to think it is half full
15. Where would you want to retire? The mountains
16. Favorite time of day? When I'm in the shower (sorry for the visual), but it is my only alone time
17. Where were you born? Marietta, GA USA
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football or anything the kids play
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Not tagging anyone
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Not sure
21. Who are you most curious about their responses back to this? Anyone who wants to share.
22. Bird watcher? If they are in my yard, then I'll watch, but I don't go out looking for them
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? More of a morning person now. I used to be a night person big time... but then I graduated from college.
24. Do you have any pets? 2 dogs and 2 cats.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Tomorrow is J-man's birthday!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A radio dj (still do), a truck driver or a vet
27. What is your best childhood memory? Sitting on my grandfather's lap and watching him trace the pictures in the TV Guide
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I'm an animal person - as long as it has four legs and fur. If it is missing any or all of those, you can keep 'em.
29. Are you married? Yes... 16 years
30. Do you always wear your seatbelt? Absolutely
31. Have you been in a car accident? Yes, a couple
32. Any pet peeves? Not using a blinker, being rude, talking over music on the radio
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Ham, onions and pineapple
34. Favorite flower? Pink carnations and salmon-colored roses
35. Favorite ice cream? Moosetracks or Mint Chocolate Chip
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Moe's!!!
37. How many times did you fail your driver's license test? None
38. From whom did you get your last email? My boss
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Old Navy
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Cleaned out my closet!
41. Like your job? There are days that it can be tedious, but for the most part, yes
42. Do you like broccoli? LOVE it
43. What was your favorite vacation? Alaskan cruise
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My hubby and kids
45. What are you listening to right now? Office noises - people talking, elevators pinging, copiers copying
46. What is your favorite color? Purple
47. How many tatoos do you have? None, but I want one
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? No one. If you decide to do this, let me know in my comments.
A Forced March in the Woods. Part 2
7 months ago