My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, July 31, 2009

48 things

Yep... it's been a while. I've still got nuttin' new to tell you.

So... I read this over at Nea's place and thought I'd play along just to get something posted!

1. What time did you get up this morning? About 4:40

2. How do you like your steak? Medium

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Transformers II

4. What is your favorite tv show? Lost, Ghost Hunters, Survivor

5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? In the mountains on a horse farm

6. What did you have for breakfast? Ham and cheese croissant

7. What is your favorite food? Mexican!!!

8. What foods do you dislike? Brussel sprouts and liver

9. Favorite place to eat? Moe's

10. Favorite dressing? Catalina

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Honda Accord

12. What are your favorite clothes? A pair of comfy jeans and either an oversized t-shirt or sweatshirt

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Australia, England or Ireland

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on how I'm feeling that day... I try to think it is half full

15. Where would you want to retire? The mountains

16. Favorite time of day? When I'm in the shower (sorry for the visual), but it is my only alone time

17. Where were you born? Marietta, GA USA

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football or anything the kids play

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Not tagging anyone

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Not sure

21. Who are you most curious about their responses back to this? Anyone who wants to share.

22. Bird watcher? If they are in my yard, then I'll watch, but I don't go out looking for them

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? More of a morning person now. I used to be a night person big time... but then I graduated from college.

24. Do you have any pets? 2 dogs and 2 cats.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Tomorrow is J-man's birthday!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A radio dj (still do), a truck driver or a vet

27. What is your best childhood memory? Sitting on my grandfather's lap and watching him trace the pictures in the TV Guide

28. Are you a cat or dog person? I'm an animal person - as long as it has four legs and fur. If it is missing any or all of those, you can keep 'em.

29. Are you married? Yes... 16 years

30. Do you always wear your seatbelt? Absolutely

31. Have you been in a car accident? Yes, a couple

32. Any pet peeves? Not using a blinker, being rude, talking over music on the radio

33. Favorite pizza toppings? Ham, onions and pineapple

34. Favorite flower? Pink carnations and salmon-colored roses

35. Favorite ice cream? Moosetracks or Mint Chocolate Chip

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Moe's!!!

37. How many times did you fail your driver's license test? None

38. From whom did you get your last email? My boss

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Old Navy

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Cleaned out my closet!

41. Like your job? There are days that it can be tedious, but for the most part, yes

42. Do you like broccoli? LOVE it

43. What was your favorite vacation? Alaskan cruise

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My hubby and kids

45. What are you listening to right now? Office noises - people talking, elevators pinging, copiers copying

46. What is your favorite color? Purple

47. How many tatoos do you have? None, but I want one

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? No one. If you decide to do this, let me know in my comments.

1 comment:

Libby's Library said...

Thanks for playing along.

Libby