My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Vote for Elvis

One of my good friends, Ed, has entered a contest in our little ol' local newspaper - the Atlanta Journal Constitution. He submitted a story about a vacation from the past and was selected as one of the finalists.

If you don't mind, please click here, read his story and then vote for him. I would love for him to win!

He is also on my blogroll as Thinking About Stuff. If you want to laugh, check it out.

OH!

One other thing about Ed...

He is an Elvis impersonator. Seriously!

He was the entertainment at my friend, PT's, wedding... as Elvis! AND he performed as Elvis on his last cruise. He is AWESOME!

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

I voted! Funny story! and he is winning by a large margin! YAY!

Joe said...

He got my vote!

TCB.