- How did Hurley get out of jail and to the airport?
- Where the heck is Aaron??? What did Kate DO with him?
- Who beat the shit out of Ben? And why? He said he was going to see a friend and tie up some lose ends... yeah... that happened. Do you think he went to pay Penny a little visit only to get the beat down from Desmond?
- Who was escorting Sayid on the plane and why? Was that supposed to be the Kate/FBI dude set up from season one? (Try to make it as close as possible to the original flight)
- What does Hurley have in the guitar case? Is that supposed to be the re-creation of Charlie's flight?
- LOVED seeing Lapidus... even though he looks wierd all cleaned up and beardless
- I love the pendulum... the sound it makes was creepy and yet comforting. I was waiting on Desmond to get pissed and hit it or something to knock it off its path. What would have happened then?
- I loved the one liners last night -- Jack "How can you read?".. Ben "My mother taught me" ... bwaaaa haaa
- What is up with Jin in a "new" VW van and a Dharma jumpsuit? WTH?
- Who was the creepy dude standing in line behind Jack? The one that said "I'm sorry for your loss"... will he wind up on the island?
- Hurley buys all the other plane seats so others won't die and/or go to the island. He is such an awesome guy!
So many more thoughts, but I can't put them all down right now. I'm off to read Pop Candy's Lost discussion and other Lost blogs.