My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Unwanted change

It seems Bellsouth decided to upgrade our email to Yahoo. Now I've lost all the saved messages that were in my account. And I don't know if any of my new emails will come thru.

Please reply to this post so I can see if I get the email copy of it.

This is really going to piss me off if I have to change everything to a new email account. I've had my email address for YEARS and I do not want to change it now.

Vent done.

I promise I will have happier posts soon. Feel like crap and it is showing in what I'm bitching writing about.

7 comments:

Craig said...

Hope it works. Good luck.

SkippyMom said...

Hey girlie...Craig's first, but I thought I would attempt to.

Email me if you like and we can see if it works that way too.

Hugs!

Marni said...

thank heavens... it's working.

grrrrr

Becky said...

That really stinks!

Libby's Library said...

Punkin...One-Eyed Jack! Punkin...One-Eyed Jack!
Punkin...One-Eyed Jack!

Can you tell that I'm Jones 'n?

Marni said...

Neas: I'll work on it tomorrow. Been feeling under the weather and not up to dealing with posting pictures on Blogger. :)

You'll get your fix soon. Promise.

Cup said...

Why would BellSouth switch you to Yahoo? I've had my Yahoo account for ten years, and I love it.