My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yep - I'm here

It has been a stressful couple of weeks.

My class is piloting tomorrow, so I've been in the throes of finalizing instructor guides, participant guides, activities, icebreakers, blah blah blah. I will be SOOO happy when this is D.O.N.E.

I've been trying to keep my hubby and son from going complete bat-shit on each other. They are forming a much closer relationship, but they are both ready to get out of the house and do something. It is so funny to get home and watch them banter back and forth. To be honest, I'm a little jealous.

We rescued a 8-9 week old kitten from Wal-Mart and Jasmine isn't taking to well to her. Lots of hissing and growling, but that is passing. The baby's name is Lily and I'll have pictures of her soon. She is the sweetest, tiniest, and cuddliest kitten I have ever known. She has stolen my heart.

My carpal tunnel is flippen acting up again (thanks to the frantic project).

I've been reading everyone's blogs and trying to comment when I can. I'm around... just not too visible.

And thank you, CindyDianne for my award. I'll work on passing it on soon.

1 comment:

CindyDianne said...

You are welcome. It sounds like J-man is feeling better. Carpal Tunnel sucks!