My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Air time

I'm a busy girl. I'm going on another business trip next week. It isn't as glamorous or as far as LA, but I still have to get on a plane and fly somewhere.

This time it is to Columbia, SC.

I'll be gone for two nights... and did I mention it is NEXT week!!

So I'll be in the air a lot over the course of the next few weeks. Let's recap:

April 23 - April 25: Columbia and Charleston, SC
April 28 - May 1: Los Angeles, CA
May 9 - May 17: Seattle, WA and Alaska - at least this one is a vacation!
Sometime the week after I get back: Raleigh, NC.

Whew... I'm tired and it hasn't even started yet.

2 comments:

Burfica said...

oh man I would be so sick. I get air sick, plus sinus infections every time I fly.

Good luck with all the air time.

katy said...

just want to let you know that I am taking a break for a while, hope to be back, till then byeeeeeeeeeeee x