My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Handstands

Grimmy is an acrobat - have I ever told you that?

When we first got him from the rescue organization it took us a while to learn his quirks. One of the first things we noticed was that when he peed he would walk on his hands. I kid you not. When he is on his leash he will lift his back legs completely off the ground and "walk" while peeing. It is the FUNNIEST thing.

We want to capture it on video and send it in to Amercia's Funniest Videos but we don't have a camcorder that works.

After we fenced in the back yard our walks slowly dwindled down to - well - rare. He does his business in the backyard and the hand walking disappeared.

Or so we thought.

It started snowing this weekend - YAY!!! It seems Grimmy doesn't like getting his feet wet, and Carl saw him doing his handstands. I followed him into the backyard just to get a picture of it.


I hope you aren't grossed out by pug butts and weiners, but you can see what he does. I swear he is peeing and walking at the same time! LOL!!!


(Please excuse the dead tomato plants. I can't get Carl to throw them in the garbage! Guess I'll have to do it myself.)

I followed him around a couple more times, but this was the only picture I could get. The rest of the time he was running along the fence barking at the kids.

OH YEAH! We also discoverd our own "Wilson"!! Isn't he cute?!!! I guess we'll rename him "Spaulding" though...


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little Maddie get awfully light in the back end when it's wet outside, but I've never seen her do a full on handstand. That is so cute!

katy said...

lol what a clever fella

Burfica said...

you would think the little turkey would pee on his chin. hehehehe

Heidi the Hick said...

hahaha!

Our pug lifts a leg when he's taking a crap. He does the squat, then at the very end, that leg comes up like EMPHASIS that everything is now OUT.

It cracks me up. You know you're a dog person when you think your dog poops cute.

Speaking of which, I must take him out for a walk now. He's looking at me funny. Well....funnier.

Valerie said...

you need to find a camcorder! I'd vote for you to win...too funny.

whatevergirl said...

You gotta borrow a camera...That is the $10,000 winner for sure!

Biddie said...

That is SO cute! You really do have to get it in video!

Canadian flake said...

lmao how smart is he...too bad ya can't get a video of it...would be hilarious for AFV...

Thanks for the giggles...

ccw said...

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Cup said...

Does he pee on himself, or does he have the balance just right?

Marni said...

He has the balance just right... he has never peed on himself!!!