My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Chicken shoes

The other day Bug got mad at her brother for some reason (what's new) and she called him "chicken shoes". Then she was mad about something else and she said "awww shoes!"

I asked her what that was all about and she said with a straight face

"I don't want to get in trouble for saying shit so I say shoes instead!"

Well, OK then...

Now we all say it. Chicken shoes sounds sooo much better than chicken shit... don't you think?

7 comments:

Biddie said...

LOL. Smart girl. Kayla is always doing that, too. :)

Coffeypot said...

I told MeMaw about it and she said, "That's our freckles!" She is so funny.

Martha said...

Chicken shoes...I had to wait a few minutes to post my comment because I was laughing too hard. I'll have to try that around here...

Burfica said...

hahahhaa my new favorite term has been "shitbag" lol

Unknown said...

"chicken Shoes..." I like that. I think from here on I will adopt that particular phrase when I'm out on the golf course. As bad as I play, I'll probably wear it out. By the way...do you know why the word "golf" was coined to name the sport? "Shit" was already taken.
Too bad "Chicken Shoes" wasn't considered instead.

Marni said...

It has really stuck in our house. I love it!!! and you don't have to use it for just sh-t! It works for the f-bomb as well!

Canadian flake said...

OMGGGGGGG that is soooooo funny...

Thanks for the giggles...lol