My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Monday, December 17, 2007

Whadda ya think?

Do you like my new template? CJane is the straight the bomb!

Look at the boys! I sent her a few pictures and she came up with this. I absolutely freakin' LOVE it. I want to stay on here all the time just to look at those sweet, mushy little faces.

Thank you, thank you, thank you C Jane! I owe you a drink when you come to Atlanta.

If you used to be on my links list and don't see it, please let me know! Some stuff didn't copy over and I want to make sure I keep up with you!

19 comments:

Martha said...

Love the template! Too cute--it makes me want a dog!

Lisa C. said...

I'm glad you like it. :-)

I haven't been to Atlanta in a while...may have to take a road trip. ;-)

Those are some sweet puppies!

Lisa said...

Very cute!

GrizzBabe said...

I love it!

I've been wanting to get my blog professionally designed for a while now but just haven't made the move yet.

chelene said...

I love it, I think it's adorable!

comebacknikki said...

I love it!!

Canadian flake said...

love it love it loveeeeeeee it...

it totally suits you and yes c.jane TOTALLY rocks..lol.

Burfica said...

It's wonderful, I love it!!!

Valerie said...

AWESOME template. too too cute.

(just one small request, I prefer to be called Valerie...not Val. Val is my dad. Thanks.)

Marni said...

Valerie: Oooops! No problem. I'll remember that in the future.

Everyone else: THANKS!

a/k/a Nadine said...

What fun! Love the paw prints...

Some Guy said...

Looks great, Marni!

I had to do a double-take to make sure I was in the right place.

Coffeypot said...

Awesom looking, baby. CJane is quiet the master. She gets it from her dad, e.craig. He's a coffee master (and an ex-swabbie,too.)

CindyDianne said...

VERY CUTE!

katy said...

awesome, great, great look

Heidi the Hick said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

love it love it love it. Love the pugs!

( I think the word PUGS is one of the most fun words to say ever!)

Cup said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It's all purple and pugs, just like my li'l cuz.

Ann said...

It looks great. I really should do something with mine one of these days.

By the way, I'm pretty sure I was on the list before but don't see it there now.

KLee said...

Looks great! gotta love Grimmy and Dozer!