My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, July 27, 2007

Not that bad

I made it all sound worse than it was.

On the first day, we had a guy say the class was "too elementary" for his folks. BUT the second day he changed his tune. By the end of the class he said "I'm excited about this and I think it is a winner."

Also on the first day my client sent me over the edge when he said, "tomorrow's class will make or break how I feel about it." Today even he said he was excited about it. This guy is so freakin' hard to read and to hear him say it works for him is a HUGE score!

Of course there are some tweaks to make... but I think it is ready to roll out to the first 600+ participants. And that is just the first wave... the stuff they are learning will then be pushed to their folks and that is in the thousands!

And I wrote it all. By myself.

Damn!

I need a drink.

3 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Congrat's! I'll give you a diet coke. I think there may be a beer somewhere in the back of the frig. I do have water.

KLee said...

Good for you! See -- they just have to be patient, and everything turned out well in the end. Too many people want an immediate payoff.

I'm glad that it was successful, and that you (rightly) get the credit you deserve! (And maybe a raise? :)

Congrats!

katy said...

well done that girl