My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Monday, June 25, 2007

Vote for Dozer

I submitted an avatar to Pop Candy's avatar contest and made it to the finals. Now I need your help...

I want to win!

Please click here and vote for Dozer. The name of the avatar is cmjj957... you can't miss it... it's the picture of my boy and his tongue. Remember? The Gene Simmons of pugs? The picture is on the left bracket about mid-way down. It looks like this:


The contest is happening all week. You can vote each day to help us move on to the finals.

8 comments:

comebacknikki said...

Go Dozer!!! :)

Biddie said...

Voted. Do you actually win something? Will Dozer be famous?

Heidi the Hick said...

he is 100% awesome!

Coffeypot said...

Voted! Biddie, if I had a tongue like that, I would be famous.

Poor Grimmy.

Marni said...

Biddie: I don't think we win anything... just braggin rights.

Thanks, Nikki, Heidi and Dad... I knew I could count on all you guys.

Biddie said...

coffeypot...you make me blush. you are so bad!

Cup said...

I voted for ya! You're WAY ahead in your bracket!!!

DJ Andi said...

Voted tonight. I'll try to remember to vote daily.

Go Dozer! Who's the handsome boy.