My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, February 23, 2007

Crushing

I have a new crush. I'm not ashamed to admit it! I know he will never, ever find this blog so I am free to write about him.

Who is he?

J-man's soccer coach.

Yeah. His soccer coach.

Who is from Scotland...

And still has his accent...

And used to play professional soccer...

For a Scottish team...

And still has his player physique...

And has graying hair and bright blue eyes...

And is a sweet, patient man with my son who has never played soccer before.

Did I mention the accent?

13 comments:

Kim said...

Is he single? You forgot to mention that tidbit. The rest sounds good and let's not forget your single friends!!

Cup said...

*swoon*

Let me know when he wears his kilt.

Marni said...

Unfortunately he is married with 2 kids... darn it...

You can still come to a game and swoon with me!

Biddie said...

You can still swoon, even if you and/or the crush are happily married. Nothing wrong with a little swooning!

Kim said...

I like swooning! It's safer than dating.

Ann said...

LOL. Who can resist a good looking man with an accent?? Not me. Maybe I'll have to look into that whole being a soccer mom thing, especially if there's eye candy to watch when the game gets boring. ;-)

Anonymous said...

He sounds dreamy!

katy said...

swoon away girl! do we get his name?

Coffeypot said...

The kids were talking and they said he played semi-pro socker. And his sweatshirt came up over his belly the other night at practice and it, the belly, was hanging down over his draw-string. Clean the stardust out of your eyes and look again. He is kind of cute, though. I love his accent, too, but I wouldn't sleep with him either.

Marni said...

Thanks, Dad. Appreciate that.

I wouldn't sleep with him either... I think he's cute but not THAT cute.

Coffeypot said...

Me, too! hee hee

The Boob Lady said...

LOL, I say, just because you've already ordered your meal doesn't mean you can't still look at the menu.

Am I right?

;)

ccw said...

I need a live crush. I haven't had one in a long time that was not on TV.