My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Thank you for giving me something to post!

I've been tagged by my friend, The Boob Lady, to list 5 songs that describes how I'm feeling right now. Considering I'm at work and pissed after sitting in traffic all freakin morning... well... I hope it explains it all!

So without further ado...
  1. Voices - Cheap Trick
  2. Under Pressure - Queen
  3. Life is a Highway - Rascall Flatts
  4. Here It Goes Again - OK Go
  5. Sail Away - Styx

I don't know who to tag, so post your choices in my comments section.

1 comment:

Biddie said...

I don't know what songs would describe how I'm feeling right now..I'll think on it. I like 'Life Is A Highway' but the other version...Can't think of who he is. A bit of a brain fart. The Canadian guy.Anyway, I'll think about a list.