My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Little Miss Sunshine Online Pageant

Beth, over at the Cup, has asked all her blogger friends to post a school picture of themselves on October 1 for the first ever Little Miss Sunshine Online Pageant.

The Rules
  • Scan a photo from your grammar-school days.
  • Post it on your blog Sunday morning, October 1.

If you want to participate, let me know... I'll add your blog to my post on that fateful Sunday so we can all see what you looked like in "the day."

This is gonna be fun!

3 comments:

Swampwitch said...

Sounds like fun. Now, will someone remind me about 4 days ahead of time so I have plenty of time to get Blogger to cooperate and post the pic?

Marni said...

Amen to that!

Coaster Punchman said...

We are all very excited about the upcoming pageant!