My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, August 18, 2006

I've been tagged

My dear, sweet cousin has tagged me for my first meme – all the way from San Francisco. I’m happy to see she thinks about me even while travelling!

Let’s do it!

Ten Years Ago
Jarrett was one year old and I started working for the company that I work for today. Geesh!

Five Years Ago
I was working on my Master’s degree (which I completed in December of 2002), Jarrett was in first grade and Jordan was still in daycare! My how time flies!

One Year Ago
Celebrated my one-year re-birthday.

Five Songs I Know All the Words to
1. “Stray Cat Strut,” Stray Cats
2. “Saturday Night,” Bay City Rollers
3. “I Cross My Heart,” George Straight
4. “Suspicious Minds,” Elvis Presley
5. “Save a Horse – Ride a Cowboy,” Big & Rich

Five Snacks I Love and Wish I Could Eat
1. Snickers Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory
2. Cheese biscuits from Red Lobster
3. Banana pudding
4. A full size Snickers candy bar
5. Butterfinger Blizzard

Five Places I’d Run Away to
1. Australia
2. Vegas
3. Playa Del Carmen
4. Disney World
5. Ireland

Five Favorite TV Shows (current or vintage)
1. “Lost”
2. “Ghost Hunters”
3. “Most Haunted”
4. “Amazing Race”
5. “Survivor”

Five Things I’d Never Wear
1. Spandex
2. Low-rise jeans
3. A bikini
4. A belly-button piercing
5. A beret

Five Favorite Toys
1. My Sebring convertible
2. Ipod
3. Digital camera
4. TiVo
5. My pugs

I’m going to only tag a couple of folks... who will they be? The lucky ones?

Coffeypot
KLee

Feel free to play along... could be fun!

9 comments:

Coffeypot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Coffeypot said...

What is "tagged" and why don't I feel it? Do I copy your blog and edit it to fit my answers or do I just wiggle my nose and poof?

Marni said...

I'd like to see you wiggle your nose... but yes... you copy the questions I have and answer them on your blog.

ccw said...

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night! That will be stuck in my head for days!

KLee said...

I will work on this one, and post it in the morning! Thanks for the tag! :)

mmmmm....Snickers cheesecake!

Matt said...

Oh, those cheese biscuits. Those evil, evil cheese biscuits.

Marni said...

CCW: I've been singing it for hours now... make it stop!

Klee: 'kay... can't wait!

Lizard: they are truly sinful that is why I can't have them

Cup said...

And I saw your Stray Cat struttin' this morning ...

Marni said...

Beth: I'm SO jealous...